Friday Finds all on Sale
Happy Friday! There are so many great sales as I feel like seasonal changes will already been happening so soon for retail. How is already almost July!? Time has been flying. Our home renovation has picked up after we were at standstill for a week or so waiting for inspections to complete. Planning on an update soon and attempting a wishlist for the 3rd floor since we will need to purchase all new things. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
CLOTHING: you will notice a “hotter than blazes theme” as STL has had a VERY warm start to the summer
Macy’s is having a big Father’s day with an additional 25% off select items with code: DAD
- I snagged this Free People dress, this Free People dress and an adorable Ralph Lauren swimsuit for William
J.Crew has 40% off wear now styles with a ton of swimsuits and adorable summer clothes on sale. I’ve always loved J.Crew swimsuits for their quality.
- I love this full piece, this full piece and this cover up
- I just got this set and since it’s been 1000 degrees in STL, I’m leaning more toward shorts and tank tops during the weekends, which I have none of
- I love a comfy swing dress and this one is perfect for the fourth of July
Madewell is one of my all time favorite places to shop and they have a great selection of sale stuff right now – most of which is final sale but you can find some great deals
- I don’t have any summer shirts to wear with jeans to work so I grabbed this button down and this swing tank so I don’t die of heat
- I also purchased this jumpsuit on a whim. Anything with a zipper is questionable on the fit so I sized up and can get it altered if needed
If you saw my instastories you know I feel like I’ve been living under a rock because I just discovered Crazy8 for William. I am not kidding when I say I bought 16 items yesterday for less than $100.
- William hates blankets so we mostly dress him in long sleeve PJs, even in the summer. I got four pairs of these.
- These are perfect to put him in for daycare on the blazing hot days we have been having
- I love these little button downs he can wear with shorts – he looks like a little man
- I couldn’t resist and also bought him these aviator sunglasses and hopes that I can beg him to keep them on
I rarely shop at Janie and Jack for William unless I am getting his “special occasion outfit” or they are having a great sale. I do love them though for new baby gifts for friends and family and right now they are having a great sale on adorable summer items – especially for girls 🙂
- I love this, this and this.
- I always get onesies like these as they were always the easiest to keep on William while also attempting him to look cute
HOME: we just completely updated our backyard patio area so I finally feel like we are summer ready. Everything came from World Market & Wayfair and was on sale when we purchased.
- Rugs are up to 50% off and then an additional – I got this one in the 5×7 size for under our coffee table. I also love this but Alex wanted something less “pink”. We compromised on what we have now
- I also got these pillows and this lumbar to add a pop of color
- I LOVE this side table to add color and a little character – we just added a citronella plant in a pot that helps keep mosquitoes away
Wayfair – this is where we find many pieces in our house and they are having a 3-day clearance right now so it’s great timing if you are looking for some good pieces for your home
- Our patio furniture is from here and has been perfect for the space that we have
- I also love them for the accent pieces like this, this and this.